The Fox Cities Chamber has expanded its annual business awards into a half day program focused on connections, set for Thursday, Nov. 2 at Waverly Beach in Menasha from 1- 5 pm and called The Connection: An Afternoon for Learning, Celebrating, and Networking.
According to a press releease, attendees will hear updates from Appleton International Airport’s director Abe Weber. Additionally, all Fox Cities mayors will participate in a “CEO of the City” panel, and The Chamber will present its 2023 business awards: Business of the Year, Environmental Champion, Community Attraction, FAB (Food and Beverage), Collaboration, Employee Friendly Workplace of the Year, and PULSE Champion of the Year.
The Connection will be held on Thursday, Nov. 2 at Waverly Beach in Menasha from 1- 5 PM. Early bird pricing for the event is $65, or $520 for a table of 8 (ends Oct. 12, 2023). Registration is available at 2023 The Connection: An afternoon for learning, celebrating, and networking – Nov 2, 2023 – Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce. Learn more about sponsoring The Connection by emailing email@example.com
Nominations are being accepted for the Fox Cities Chamber’s business awards in the following categories:
- The Business of the Year (Large & Small) Award recognizes the accomplishments of Fox Cities businesses for outstanding performance, including growth (financial, physical, and/or employment); commitment to quality; economic impact; and the contributions they make to our community. Nominate: https://form.jotform.com/231716200687151
- The Environmental Champion Award recognizes a business that has demonstrated a commitment to sustainable business practices and is working toward environmental stewardship to lead, protect, and reduce the impact of its operations on our environment.
- The Community Attraction (Non-Event) Award highlights a business or organization that has been operating for at least 2 years and has had major influence on attracting visitors and residents of the Fox Cities to engage in the community, making the Fox Cities a more attractive place to work, live, visit, and have fun.
- The FAB (Food and Beverage) Award highlights a local establishment that has an uncompromising, passionate devotion to the quality of their business to be a “one-of-a-kind” here in the Fox Cities. This business has immensely driven growth and strives to give their guests their best hospitality experience while also giving back to the community. This award is open to all food and beverage businesses: restaurants, bars, wineries, breweries, etc.
- The Collaboration Award recognizes a collaborative Fox Cities project, activity, or event for its success, progress, innovation, and/or contributions to the community. The entry must have included at least two entities (business, nonprofit, community group, etc.) partnering together and been started or completed within the last three years.
- The Employee Friendly Workplace of the Year Award recognizes the importance of a healthy work-life balance and innovations in creating a positive work culture. Any Fox Cities business certified as an Employee Friendly Workplace by the Fox Cities Chamber as of August 1 is automatically eligible for this award.
- The Champion of Young Professionals of the Year Award highlights and celebrates one of our existing Champions of Young Professionals. Any business designated as a Fox Cities Chamber Champion of Young Professionals as of August 1 is automatically eligible for the award.